Hilarious video of a man who found a comic way of hiding his boobs

An instagram user who has complained bitterly about getting unnecessary attention as regards his big breasts even in public, has finally found a solution!!
He wrote: So I finally found a way to hide my boob's... I am tired of the unnecessary attention it's been giving me,  Some will even say I should get a bra😭. I can't hit the gym Cox I work 8-5pm,  no time and I can't kill myself.  I decided to improvise this method and I am loving it. 
Thank God for this tape, no more boobs.
(moobs) 

Tosin Silverdam went ahead to upload a video of himself practically tying the tape around his breasts which could be hilariously called "his bra"
Watch his video below:


Hilarious video of a man who found a comic way of hiding his boobs Hilarious video of a man who found a comic way of hiding his boobs Reviewed by Nwoha Chioma on 19:18 Rating: 5

No comments:

BannerFans.com
Powered by Blogger.