"My mummy's younger brother turned me to his sex slave"

I am lisa. 
I am the fourth child out of seven children of my parents. I have lived with my uncle since I was nine. His only love for me was to molest me sexually every night and sometimes during the day when he is on time-off and sometimes, when I refuse he beats me up until I succumb.
I could not afford to tell my parents because no one would have believed me then. This continued until I turned sixteen  and had no option but to run away from his house after stealing his money which I used for my transportation back home.
Right now, I am twenty-five and I am still finding it difficult to forget those awful experiences. My conscience has refused to be at peace and confusion has become my manna.
I do not know if I should go ahead now and tell my parents this story and how it all started or I should continue to keep it a secret for the fear of what might be the end.
Please advice me on what to do. 
"My mummy's younger brother turned me to his sex slave" "My mummy's younger brother turned me to his sex slave" Reviewed by Nwoha Chioma on 04:42 Rating: 5

No comments:

BannerFans.com
Powered by Blogger.