Nigerian Doctors Killed My Wife!! She was butchered!!

After 4years of trying to conceive, my wife finally got killed!

After 4years of trying to conceive a child, my wife finally got pregnant but there were some complications, so she had to undergo a caesarean operation. But When I entered the theatre, all her organs was scattered around, I couldn't look, it was like the work of a butcher. 
I told the doctor my wife is not a cow, Nigerian Doctors killed my Wife!
Now I understand, why your president went to undergo medical check up outside of Nigeria"-
Portuguese Husband cries out, accuses Doctors of Mart hospital in Lagos of killing his wife.
"They are not just competent but wicked!!!
Nigerian Doctors Killed My Wife!! She was butchered!! Nigerian Doctors Killed My Wife!! She was butchered!! Reviewed by Nwoha Chioma on 23:57 Rating: 5

No comments:

BannerFans.com
Powered by Blogger.