Jehova Witness Church Has finally killed my former classmate!! Man cries out!!!!

Euodia died of excess bleeding during child birth because no blood was donated to her.
Beautiful Euodia looses her life because of a church tradition. 
Below is her former classmate's lamention!!!
Jehova Witness Church killed my former class mate.

Death why Euodia. It is sad that I didn't get news of your wedding but that of your death.
She is such a peaceful and cheerful lady back in the University of Nigeria. I mourn you my former classmate. 
I couldn't hold my tears when I read of your death. My eyes first got to your wedding picture and in some seconds when my heart was joyful I saw RIP attached to your picture. I couldn't believe it until I heard from James.

Why will Jehova Witness church not allow her  to receive blood from someone because of useless church tradition. 

Euodia died of excess bleeding during child delivery, because there church does not permit her to accept blood transfusion.

It is not Euodia's wish to die.


Rest in PEACE EUDIA. COMBINED SOCIAL SCIENCE CLASS OF 2011 has lost a rare gem. We will mourn your death together with your family. Adieu 
May her soul rest in peace. Amen!!!

Jehova Witness Church Has finally killed my former classmate!! Man cries out!!!! Jehova Witness Church Has finally killed my former classmate!! Man cries out!!!! Reviewed by Nwoha Chioma on 03:28 Rating: 5

No comments:

BannerFans.com
Powered by Blogger.